Microsoft makes available Windows 10 Mobile build 14322 to testers through the Fast ring. Similar to the PC build recently released to Insiders, the new preview includes a plethora of new features and improvements users will be seeing as part of the Redstone update.
Along with the new changes users will find improvements on Action Center and notifications, Cortana gets two new ways to set reminders, phone users can now connect to a network using USB Ethernet adapters, the Lock screen features playback controls and new camera button, there are a few new design changes on the Settings app, and a lot more.
In addition to new features and changes, Microsoft is also fixing a large number of bugs, and it’s also listing the known issues with build 14322, which you can see below.
Fixes with Windows 10 Mobile build 14322
- Microsoft resets users dictionaries to fix typing accuracy.
- On alarms with music, volume has been tweaked to start at a softer level, but it’ll get louder and faster.
- Login on reminder and alert notification have been updated to avoid you having to dismiss that notification before ending a call.
- Notification text in banners and Action Center will enlarge when the Ease of Access “Text Scaling” option is enabled.
- Fixed problem exiting the Netflix playback when pressing the hardware volume button.
- Fixed issue that caused screen flickering on full screen videos or launching the Camera app.
- Fixed issue with the Chinese Input Method editor.
- Fixed bug that caused the All apps list to get stuck ending Continuum.
- Fixed issue when the keyboard shows all black when responding to a text in Action Center when the phone is locked.
- Fixed Lock screen set to Bing, but the default Windows 10 background appear instead.
- Fixed problem that caused Start from getting stuck during locking and unlocking the phone quickly with Action Center open.
- Fixed issue that cause app tiles not to display Correctly.
- Fixed bug when call stops ringing if interrupted by an SMS text.
- Fixed problem where music will suddenly stop playing after the device is locked or the screen turned off.
- Fixed bug where trying to delete and re-type an auto-correction resulted in it getting auto-corrected again.
- Fixed problem with volume control that would continue to show headphones volume after headphones has been disconnected.
Known issues for Windows 10 Mobile 14222
- Language and speech packs won’t download in this build.
- Space or enter may not work on the keyboard.
- Camera app crashes when opening Camera roll.
- Duplicate apps may appear under All apps.
- Sometimes square boxes will appear on apps when using the new emoji.
- Tweetium and Facebook Manager will fail to launch.
Windows 10 Mobile build 14322 is available immediately through the Fast ring on supported phone except the Lumia 635. The update will download automatically, but you can always force it manually going to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and clicking the Check for updates button.